Monday, October 26, 2009

October Almost Over?

Time feels like it's set on warp speed right now.
I'm a week into my Charleston stay, and while I love getting to see family and friends, I'm so ready to get back to my husband.
It's been about a week as well since I last posted.
Here's a smidge of the goings on that I've squeezed in amongst an ungodly amount of work:


Pumpkin decorating whilst drinking pumpkin beer.
This is an annual Halloween tradition that I staunchly enforce.
(How cute is my husband's pumpkin? He's a like a little mustachioed Frenchman.)


Driving to work with the sun rising over the water.
It doesn't get much more magical.
I only wish I could slow down end enjoy it more.


Bloody Mary's at my favorite little French bistro in Charleston.
This was our go-to brunch spot when we lived here.
Sunday I was lucky enough to go for a bike ride with a good friend and pit stop here.

2 comments:

  1. i showed this to henri and jorge and they were very pleased to finally get the press and attention they deserve... they are also 'le missing you' and are wondering if you could bring them some beer that is not made with the blood of their countrymen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumpkins are awesome. Thanks so much for the well wishes!

    ReplyDelete