Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pretend Shopping

I pretend shop quite a lot. When it gets down to me actually needing something, I drive myself insane with the possibilities of what I should buy; endless comparison of price, quality, ethics... It's much easier to just browse, non-commitally. Here are a few things I've fallen in love with of late.



I love the lattice-work on the back of this shirt.


I love this gocco print. My mom used to sing me this song before bed.



I could see myself in this dress + beat up boots.



Love the color, love the peeptoe, love the wedge.


I'm dying to find the perfect pair of cone-heeled shoes. These come with a delicate ankle strap.


Need a pair of booties for fall. Love the color of this pair.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips! I'm going to have to learn to 'pretend shop' while traveling.

    ReplyDelete