Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Here we go...

Over the course of the last couple years the blogosphere has become a part of my daily rituals. I've laughed out loud, dripped tears on my keyboard, and been inspired by people all over the world that I'll likely never meet.

Now I'm hoping to inspire myself.

My life right now is full of changes; all of them good, some of them requiring much, much more adjustment than others. The thing that always gets me through is not usually taking a step back and looking at the bigger picture, but taking a step forward and finding the beauty in the tiniest of things. Maybe it's cooking my husband dinner, writing a letter to make a friend smile, or just watching the way the Arizona sunlight hits the sidewalk--even when that sidewalk is hot enough to melt my shoes. My aim here is to force myself out of my comfort zone, to hold myself to trying new things, to try and contribute to the blogging community that I so admire with my thoughts and photos, to continue looking for the joy in simple things...

No comments:

Post a Comment